Epiphone Elitist 1963 335 Dot Electric Guitar Reviews :: Epiphone Guitar Reviews
fully professional-quality non-professionals can afford
Fully professional-quality guitars non-professionals can afford, the Elitist line from Epiphone combines over 125 years of instrument building experience and expertise
with the finest materials. The results are musical instruments of impeccable quality and beauty.
A gorgeous archtop with a new level of attention to detail reminiscent of vintage.
The Epiphone Elitist 1963 ES-335 Dot Electric Guitar is a beautifully-made, sweet-sounding and easy-playing instrument.
The Elite series are guitars that approach custom shop perfection. Crafted with premium woods, fitted with American pickups
and circuitry--even American-made toggle switches and Grover tuners--they're made at a special factory devoted to their
manufacture where they receive a high degree of hands-on luthier attention. You'll find the Elitist Epiphone Guitar true to the
beautifully-made original. This Epi beautifully bridges the gap between Epi and Gibson. Includes hardshell case.
Sound of Epiphone Elitist 1963 ES-335 Dot Guitar
- sweet playing;
- plugged in or not it's still beautifuly sounding;
- very versatile - can handle any kind of music, good for jazz, pop, country, rock, blues, hard rock/southern rock, fusion as well;
- sounds great all by itself;
- similar in sound to the ES-335;
- nice bass response;
- sounds excellent in clean and overdiven settings;
- you feel like BB King within minutes or Georges Benson for the more talented.
Pros of Epiphone Elitist 1963 ES-335 Dot Electric Guitar
- this Epiphone should make Gibson blush with shame, it seems to out perform the Gibson;
- the neck is slim and the action is smooth;
- quality workmanship;
- the look and feel are second to none;
- solid and comfortable;
- best bargain;
- very versatile - can handle any kind of music;
- way above the ordinary epi dot 335s in quality;
- comes with a high quality case;
- truer to vintage feel than most modern instruments;
- sounds good on almost any setting with any pickup combinattion - neck, both, bridge.
Suggestions for this Epiphone Guitar
- you have to take care of the bass-settings on the amp when using the rhythm-pup.
Amps & Effects used by users
- Peavey Heritage, Music Man HD-112, Fender Hot Rod Deville; Fender Bassman Ltd - a Boss OD-3, Ibanez Tubescreamer (both with low gain settings); hot rod deluxe amp, Marshall DSL 401 - in a stereo setting.
|Features + Technical Specs
||Grover with Imperial Buttons
||1-pc Mahogany, 22 fret
||Set, 19th fret
||50SR (Gibson USA Humbucker)
||50ST (Gibson USA Humbucker)
||2-V, 2-T; 3-Way Pickup Selector
||Cherry, Vintage Sunburst, Natural
|This musical instruments offer includes:
End of Epiphone Elitist 1963 Es-335 Dot Electric Guitar Reviews :: Epiphone Guitar Reviews.
For more pictures of this musical instruments,
click below on Page 2