Takamine EG523SC-STB Acoustic Electric Guitar Review :: Acoustic-Electric Guitar
gives you a tunable notch filter and switchable midrange contour.
The Takamine EG523SC-STB Acoustic Electric Guitar is a G Series small jumbo from the Takamine and it has a solid spruce top with laminated flamed maple back and sides. Transparent Blue finish, abalone rosettte, black mother-of-pearl and abalone inlays, rosewood fingerboard, and chrome hardware. Also features a white pickguard, cutaway and the TK40 preamp system. The TK4N preamp gives you a tunable notch filter and switchable midrange contour. The onboard chromatic tuner is very convenient and easy to use.
- controls are good and solid;
- the preamp is very nice, and seems quite flexible;
- the wood on the guitar is awesome;
- it has a bright, clear sound;
- the finish is flawless;
- the guitar looks and feels very durable.
- some owners complained that it came with a strap peg only on the bottom;
- some owners complained that does not have an auto off feature;
- a few some complained that the strings were very high from the fret board.
- sounds very good unplugged, but plugged in it sounds better;
- change the strings, maybe lighter gauge strings;
- you can use the Elixers strings.
Amps used by users
- Roland AC60, Crate CA60, Digitech RP50
|Features + Technical Specs
||Block MOP and Abalone
End of Takamine EG523SC-STB Acoustic Electric Review :: Acoustic-Electric Guitar Review.
For more pictures of these musical instruments, click below on Page 2